Thursday, March 1, 2018

Who am I?

I am an 18 year old, high school senior who will morph into a director/producer/editor/etc. for the duration of 7 weeks. 

So far I have absolutely no idea what I will be creating, but have created a loose schedule that will hopefully, maybe keep me on track. 



Key: 
Planning - In regards to brainstorming, casting, location, costuming, mise en scene, research, overall brand idea I wish to achieve, outline, story board, etc. 
Blog - I plan to update this blog at least 3 times a week, but will hopefully reach up to 4 or 5. It'll change weekly depending on what I need to focus on.

I think I'll probably end up doing a little bit of everything through my 7 weeks, instead of having specific weeks for editing, filming, creating the website/post card, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

Here is my CCR. I can't say I love my film, but I have no one to blame but myself. My fear and lazy senior habits caused me to procras...