Saturday, April 14, 2018

Creative Critical Reflection

Here is my CCR.

I can't say I love my film, but I have no one to blame but myself. My fear and lazy senior habits caused me to procrastinate far too long. Now that I'm finished, I can look back and reflect on how my audio was lacking as well as my plot development. Though the journal entry from my male lead (featured on the website) is a band aid to that problem. I plan on reworking the footage I have to create a short film that can surpass 5 minutes. My biggest struggle was trying to fit everything under five minutes, which is why I say the plot development is weak. I had to leave out many important dialogue driven scenes. In the end, I'm just happy and proud that I finally finished.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

Here is my CCR. I can't say I love my film, but I have no one to blame but myself. My fear and lazy senior habits caused me to procras...