Friday, April 6, 2018

To social media or not to social media?

Prior to speaking to some classmates, I was unsure on whether or not to create social media pages for my film. I had started leaning towards no, but upon editing my website I realized, I do need it. I need to link it to my site for anyone who visits may site.

Personally when I find a film intriguing I like to go to the social media pages to see if there are interviews with the actors or any behind the scenes photos. One of my favorite things is seeing how the cast and crew get along outside of the actual film.

So, I did it.



And it looks pretty terrible right now and I didn't link my website yet. But, hey, its made.

I also think I'm going to make a Twitter, but not a Facebook as I feel like my target audience isn't too involved on Facebook. Also, that reminds me... I never informed you guys on my target audience... So uhhh stay tuned

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

Here is my CCR. I can't say I love my film, but I have no one to blame but myself. My fear and lazy senior habits caused me to procras...