Sunday, April 8, 2018

The long awaited: Target Audience

I, a member of generation Z, will be targeting my generation, but also millennials, because I'm sure they're all at the point of their lives where they wish they could just pack and up and walk away from everything.

This age range would hit high school and college students, both of which I think would enjoy a film as such. This will make the film relatable in the aspect of just wanting to drop everything and leave, because your parents or school or etc. We're all just young and full of angst.

We all also wish we could skip out on school and love on the road with free spirited people, but we all know that education is practical and so we watch to pretend that it's us.




More details coming soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

Here is my CCR. I can't say I love my film, but I have no one to blame but myself. My fear and lazy senior habits caused me to procras...