Friday, March 2, 2018

Almost ideas

I’ve been thinking about some ideas for my short film and I’ve come up with a few things.

- a boy who day dreams so often and so vividly he begins to have trouble differentiating reality and day dreams
- an adaptation of a book, poem, or play (not exactly sure which book/poem/play)
             - I was thinking maybe The Stranger (because I also had the idea of a french short film) or the play No Exit (also french-y)
- a story of a group of friends who take a trip to Colombia (as I will be taking one with my friends over spring break)
- a film that would be inspired by Into the Wild/Captain Fantastic
             - I really like this idea because I feel like I could have a lot of fun with mise en scene elements and get some really cool shots


No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

Here is my CCR. I can't say I love my film, but I have no one to blame but myself. My fear and lazy senior habits caused me to procras...