Sunday, March 4, 2018

Into the Inspiration

      SO, I've been looking over some shots from Captain Fantastic and Into the Wild and I after seeing this photo:



 I think I've decided to channel my inner adventurer and create a film about a hitchhiker. I haven't quite figured out anything else, but I really want the film to revolve around a hitchhiker.

I went to a music festival this weekend and they had a section known as "The Tea Lounge." This section of the festival was in a small area surrounded by trees, but there were couches, coffee tables, old TVs, tea sets hanging from the trees, etc. and I think it would be awesome to have the hitchhiker come across a place like this where he meets tons of people who decide to take him in.

My idea is barely an idea, but I'm excited for it. So I'll just leave some photos below, to make it easier for you guys to understand my inspiration and thoughts.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

Here is my CCR. I can't say I love my film, but I have no one to blame but myself. My fear and lazy senior habits caused me to procras...