Saturday, March 24, 2018

Lonely Bird: The Website update

     I began creating the website a few days ago. Since I have yet to film (I know I suck), my home page has default photos provided by Wix. I chose Wix to build my website, because I’ve ised it for most project and know it really well. I also feel as if it gives me a lot freedom to create exactly what I want.

     I’ve decided to share a sneak peek of my website with you guys. I’m sure it’ll be different when you see the final piece, but for now here’s the homepage and the credits page.





     The homepage has the title boldly displayed in a light blue. The title of the film lies over the photo(s) i will be including. Below is an “enter” button that leads viewers into the rest of the website. The website is easy to navigate, as at the top there will be an icon Tha\T’ can be clicked on to see the various pages my website includes.

     The credits page will list everyone who helped (cast, crew, etc.). There probably won’t be too long of a list as i will be doing a lot by myself, but it’s always important to shed light on everyone who contributes, as films wouldn’t be what they are without even the smallest helper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

Here is my CCR. I can't say I love my film, but I have no one to blame but myself. My fear and lazy senior habits caused me to procras...