Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Lonely Bird: The Website

      I've begun to create the website for Lonely Bird. Not knowing what exactly belongs on the website of a short film, I included an about the film page, a donation page, and a credits page.

      Under the about page, I'm going to include a short description of the film and possibly a short description of myself. I decided to include a donation page, where I will include a description of why people should support smaller artists. I believe the donation page can be very useful and beneficial to someone like me, an independent/low budget director/producer. the credits page will have the cast and crew listed, with a word from myself, thanking everyone. I want to include a page that links and gives viewers access to my other (non existent) short films. This way my fans are able to easily check out other pieces I've created.

      I looked up the websites of The Silent Child and My Nephew Emmett. Both short films are award-winning and both have very similar websites. The home page has a photo which I’m assuming is a shot from the film along with the title. Both websites are very simple and have similar pages: about, etc. My website will also have a home page that contains a photo (or two) from my film. The photos I️ choose will be significant in representing the film, as well as aesthetically pleasing. I️ will also have the title boldly placed.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

Here is my CCR. I can't say I love my film, but I have no one to blame but myself. My fear and lazy senior habits caused me to procras...