Sunday, March 18, 2018

Cast and Crew

As of now, these are the only people who will be assisting me with my film, this could be changed later, by either adding or reducing people.






Cast and character description:

- Main Character: Alex Lynch played by Julio Lemus (subject to change): has family issues, no siblings, has friends but none he really cares to lose or not, free spirited, trusting, intelligent, lonely, always looking for more

- Main character's parents: Mary Lynch and Mark Lynch played by my friend's parents: tough on their only child, never showed Alex much attention, cares in a weird way, critical people 

- Extras: The nomads played by my friends (about 5 or 6): free spirited, they've all been with one another at different times as this group almost takes in lost souls, very friendly, outgoing, not enough for Alex though, all similar in age, all in the group for their own reasons

Crew:

- Music: As of now I have my sister's boyfriend (Christian) making me some music, but it's hard for me to convey to him exactly what I'm looking for. On top of that, he works 3 jobs, so I may just resort to bensound or epidemic sound
- Cinematographer: Me, for a view scenes I may bring in a friend or two to help me get multiple angles
- Writer: Me, though I will run it by my friends who enjoy writing and ask them for tips, etc.
- Editor: Me
- Set Designer: Me, I plan of gathering objects from home and taking them to my sets, I will also go buy GoodWill and see if there are any items that would fit nicely 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

Here is my CCR. I can't say I love my film, but I have no one to blame but myself. My fear and lazy senior habits caused me to procras...