Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Filming

Filming yesterday went amazing. I maybe almost fell out of car, but you gotta do what you gotta do, right?

I got some great shots that I think will look very nice. I even managed to get a random car to blow off my pretend hitch hiker, so a special thanks to that family for being understanding.

I had to reluctantly let my friend drive my mother's jeep for the scene, but thankfully there wasn't much around for her to crash into.



Here's my hitch hiker, sweating his butt off in the Florida heat. I originally had him costumed in shorts, but we both agreed they didn't look as good as the bottoms he's wearing now. So, shout out to him for being a trooper.

I still hate myself for not filming earlier and I'm sure you hate me for it to, but I'm a poopy senior... Also, sorry that this blog post was all over the place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

Here is my CCR. I can't say I love my film, but I have no one to blame but myself. My fear and lazy senior habits caused me to procras...