Sunday, April 1, 2018

Why am I this way?

     So, over the course of high school I've come to realize that one of my biggest flaws is the fact hat I'm scared of doing things, because I don't want to be bad at what I do. With that fear comes the constant act of procrastination. I constantly put off projects and activities, because I'm too afraid to start and it. So, YES what I'm saying is I haven't started filming yet and it's because I'm too scared. I've finished my post card and am about 90% done with my website, so don't think I haven't been doing anything. I plan to film this upcoming week on the days that I have off from work. I also have my story board complete so its just a matter of actually getting up off my butt, getting out there, and stop being afraid.

     Worst comes to worse, I don't like my short film and that's it. Tragic, yes, but not the end of the world and I will have gained a learning experience either way.

     Also, sorry about my recent blogs I am truly stuck in the spring break mode and it's a hard state to get out of. I just wanted to update everyone on my thoughts. Happy Easter :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

Here is my CCR. I can't say I love my film, but I have no one to blame but myself. My fear and lazy senior habits caused me to procras...