Thursday, March 8, 2018

location location location

     Living in the suburbs of South Florida makes finding a woodsy area a bit difficult, but we do have some parks that I think could be pretty good fits for my film.

     There's a park near known as Markham park, here there are small areas of trees, that could be used as the location for the home of the friends that my main character will meet.

     There is also a section of the park that has a long road surrounded by trees that people don't use often.  This road will probably be used for the hitchhiking scenes, aka where he attempts to get rides but is ignored.


Markham is a beautiful place to be during sunset and during the golden hour. Both times of day are ideal for the atmosphere and feel I want my film to portray.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

Here is my CCR. I can't say I love my film, but I have no one to blame but myself. My fear and lazy senior habits caused me to procras...