Sunday, March 11, 2018

Lonely Bird

The name of a film, is a HUGE aspect, as you must already know. It must represent the whole being of the film, but with still be careful in not being to blatant. 

The title that I have decided to use (at least for now) was one I took some time to come up with. I looked at some of my favorite songs, that would also give me inspiration for the film, thinking of names similar to song titles. 

I came up with the name Lonely Bird. Birds are often symbolic of freedom and perspective. Birds fly solo, but also fly in flocks. Lonely comes from the idea of the life lived by nomads and well my hitchhiker. I don't have much os backstory for him, yet, but he is most definitely a lonely soul looking for a home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

Here is my CCR. I can't say I love my film, but I have no one to blame but myself. My fear and lazy senior habits caused me to procras...